We are now recruiting a Study Coordinator (Part-time) to join our team. The Study Coordinator will support the efficient and successful delivery of Project Twenty21, acting as a central liaison for all key stakeholders. They will provide operational support to the team, assisting with prescriber on-boarding, patient acquisition and data management processes
Drug Science – has seen tremendous growth in the past year and as such we have positioned ourselves amongst the primary movers of medical cannabis in the UK. Drug Science and our Scientific Committee members are currently leading revolutionary developments in medicinal cannabis and psychedelic therapy in the UK, as well as representing some of the most internationally respected voices in these and related fields. In joining Drug Science, you will work alongside our incredible Scientific Committee – world experts in drug research and policy. You will join a dedicated community of academics, clinicians, practitioners, individuals with lived experience and members of the general public working together towards our vision – to see a world where drug policy is rational and evidence based; where drug use is better informed and drug users are understood; where drugs are used to heal not harm. If you are as excited about this as we are, we want to meet you.
Project Twenty21 – is a national medical cannabis real-world registry, aiming to engage thousands of patients to create the largest body of evidence for the effectiveness and tolerability of medical cannabis. It aims to demonstrate to policymakers that medical cannabis should be widely available and affordable, alongside other approved medicines, for patients who would benefit from them.
- Provide general support for the Project Twenty21 team
- Liaise with, and assist clinics and independent prescribers to develop and maintain effective T21 prescribing processes, with support from the Clinical Director
- Work with clinical support groups to create and disseminate resources and materials to support new and existing prescribers
- Maintain consistent engagement with CB2 Insights to ensure the patient registry is comprehensive and up to date, with support from the Head of Data
- Work with patient organisations and advocacy groups to identify potential patients that will best benefit from treatment
- Assist the Head of Data to create regular management data reports
- Respond appropriately to individual patient email queries when required
- Routinely attend and participate in relevant meetings alongside other members of the team
- Support/facilitate/minute relevant meetings as required
- Educated to Degree level in a Science or related subject OR relevant work experience
- High level of listening, written and oral communication skills
- Experience of collecting, handling and tracking data
- Previous experience in an administrative role supporting multiple people
- Demonstrate active listening and a non-judgemental approach
- Ability to effectively represent the organisation in diverse contexts
- A genuine interest and understanding in the potential therapeutic benefits of medical cannabis
- Ability to multitask, with a strong bias towards initiative and self-management and a growth mindset
- Experience of working with health care/life science industry
- Experience working in multi-partner collaborations
- Experience working in both for-profit and non-profit organisations
- The position is part time (~0.6 FTE) and will be remotely based.
- Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 a year (Pro-rata)
- Occasional travel and overnight stays will be expected (subject to social mobility restrictions).
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (Pro-rata)
Please email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV no later than the closing date of 23 April 2021.