Initial Consultation: £49 Follow-up Consultation: £49 Repeat Prescriptions: Free We are setting new standards in cannabis care by connecting patients in the UK to qualified doctors and healthcare specialists Location: Online
Am I eligible?
- You must have a diagnosed condition that can be treated with medical cannabis to join T21. Select from the most common conditions below to choose a suitable T21 clinic to contact. Drug Science does not register patients directly.
- You don’t need a referral from your doctor to make an appointment. Your chosen clinic will help you locate your medical records for confirmation of your diagnosis.
- Some clinics may have additional eligibility criteria such as having tried two other forms of treatment or therapies for your condition which have proven ineffective.
- If you are already registered with a participating clinic (listed below), you can ask the clinic to register you with T21.
- If you are already registered on T21 and change to a non T21 participating clinic, you can still take part in the project by completing the questionnaires that are sent to your email every 3 months.
Initial Consultation: £250 Follow-up Consultation: £100 Repeat Prescriptions: Free Cannabis Clinic Cardiff is the first medicinal cannabis clinic in Wales, providing assessments for prescriptions of Cannabis-Derived Medicinal Products (CDMPs). Location: Cardiff
Initial Consultation: £99 T21 Transfer: £39 Follow-up Consultation: £99 Repeat Prescriptions: Free Leva Clinic is an online pain management clinic providing comprehensive consultant-led care to pain patients, including medical cannabis. Location: Online, UK-based
Description Medical Rehabilitation is an independent consultant lead clinic, which offers both conventional pharmacological and cannabis-based medicines. The clinic offers services for adult patients with chronic pain and headache, migraine, neuropathic pain, epilepsy, sleep and functional disorders amongst other conditions. The clinic offers: Remote appointments. Face to face appointments in Taunton if required. Conventional treatments, …
Initial Consultation: £99 T21 Transfer: £49 Repeat Prescriptions: Free MyAccess Clinics is a leading UK medical cannabis treatment clinic, offering affordable specialist care for people suffering from a range of pain and psychiatric conditions. Location: Online
Initial Consultation: £150 Follow-up Consultation: £100 Repeat Prescriptions: £35 PrivateGP.com Ltd is the first company in the UK to provide Medical Cannabis within a truly multidisciplinary setting inside a fully operational 25-year-old Private Medical Practice. Location: Online
Initial Consultation: £225 Follow-up Consultation: £95 Repeat Prescriptions: £30 Solihull Health Check Clinic Cardiff is a safe, supportive environment providing patients access to cannabis-based medicines. Location: Solihull/online
Initial Consultation: £250 Follow-up Consultation: £195 Repeat Prescriptions: Free The London Orthopaedic Clinic has been providing quality orthopaedic and pain management to patients for the past 12 years in central London. Location: Online
Initial Consultation: £399 Follow-up Consultation: £150 Repeat Prescriptions: £30 Resilience Medicine Clinics specialise in chronic fatigue spectrum illnesses, Womens health, mental health, fibromyalgia and complex chronic disease management with a focus on improving quality of life, energy levels and resilience. Location: Online
Initial Consultation: £365 Follow-up Consultation: £170 Repeat Prescriptions: £30 The Via Clinic, specialises in a wide range of psychiatric conditions including stress, depression, anxiety, panic disorder, eating disorders, postnatal depression and alcohol related conditions. Location: Surrey, Online
Initial Consultation: £250 Follow-up Consultation: £150 Repeat prescriptions: Free Zerenia is the first international medical cannabis clinic in the UK. Location: Online